Another week, another round-up. It’s getting hard to stay caught up! I have a request this week: if your official title is DevOps engineer, I’d like to talk to you, potentially for a future blog post. Email me!
Here’s what caught my eye this week:
- Thomas LaRock does a step-by-step of installing SQL Server on RHEL in Azure.
- Larry Smith shows us how to automate a Docker cluster using Ansible (congrats on the new gig!).
- Justin Warren is planning a string of stateful musings on Kubernetes, you may want to watch his blog.
- SANS.org published an interesting survey about how orgs are using continuous monitoring to reduce attack surface.
- Scott Lowe has published one of his roundups, always good stuff there!
- Rob Hirschfeld posted a link to a new community of practice called Infrastructure Masons. Still not too sure what they are doing, but it’s an interesting concept for sure.
What were you reading this week?